Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to make penis long naturally. I Tried All Penis Enlargement Results

how to make penis long naturally

Feeling embarrassed when you take your clothes off due to your penis size? Here's what I recommend you do: how to make penis long naturally.

Yes, I tried all penis enlargement methods. And let me tell you - there are a lot of them. Meaning yes, I was very desperate to enlarge my penis. Which methods did I try? Hmm... let me remember... I tried enlargement pills, penis weights, penis extenders, penis pumps and penis exercises.

Like I said, the results were shocking... Let me go one by one:

1. Penis pills: This was the first thing I tried. I blew thousands of dollars of cash on it. The result? Not even a tenth of an inch of improvement. Plus my hormones were all screwed up - it took me a lot of time to recover. Do anything you want BUT USE ENLARGEMENT PILLS. You have no idea about the stuff they put in there.

See also: how to make penis long naturally

2. Penis weights and extenders: Those are literally weights or stretching devices you wear on your penis all day long, for months. It isn't exactly comfortable - actually, it was incredibly uncomfortable. I tried them for two months after which I had to stop because of excruciating discomfort and pain. No gains here either - plus, they were going to damage my ligaments which can cause permanent erectile dysfunction!

3. Penis pumps: The first time I used them I thought they would work. Because my penis seemed engorged. But after taking the device off my penis, the effect waned in a couple of minutes. I learned that it was because the pump forced extra blood in the penis which it was not capable of holding by itself, so it didn't last longer than a couple of minutes. Plus, I had blisters over my penis after a couple of times because of excessive suction. Cross pumps off the list too.

4. Hand exercises: Let me be frank: I don't know why I tried this the last while this was the only method that made any sense. I think it was because, unfortunately, I heard of them the last because they aren't as advertised much - in this method there is literally nothing physical you can sell for hundreds or thousands of dollars, because the user only uses his hands. I said it made sense but after all those failures I wasn't expecting anything to happen. I was wrong. I literally went from below average to huge in a matter of weeks! And it was extremely safe because you use nothing but your hands!

So, if you are thinking about penis enlargement please don't use the first three. Not only they don't work, but they also cost like hell and can ruin your health. If you want to enlarge your penis, go for hand exercises and get a guide!


See also: how to make penis long naturally

Related to "How to make penis long naturally. I Tried All Penis Enlargement Results"






0 comments to «How to make penis long naturally. I Tried All Penis Enlargement Results»

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More